INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One line help  (Read 1559 times)

ypsilon

• nothing more to say...
One line help
« on: June 19, 2003, 02:10:33 am »

Hallo!

I'm not a developer but I really want to get these media keys of my Logitech Keyboard (Play, Stop, Prev, Next etc.) working with Media Jukebox :). MJ seems to be a customizable program so I think it should be possible somehow.

The problem is one additional line in the players.ini of the keyboard's driver program. I tried very long with little success maybe someone can give me a hint.

The line should generally look like this:

player={btn|key|msg|emg|cmd|wac},exeName,wndClass,wndCaption,xxx,play_delayplay,pause,stop,prev,next,remove_flags,ShowOSD,menu_item

That means something like:

#player=input type, executable file, window class, window caption, xxx, play, pause, stop, previous, next, remove flags, show onscreen display, menu item name

So what this is obviously all about is telling the keyboard software which command to send to MJ to Play/Pause/Stop/Prev/Next and on which way to do so.

My best succes was this:

Media Jukebox=key,Media Jukebox.exe,xxx,xxx,xxx,0x10,0x10,0x13,0x0C,0x0E,0,1,Media Jukebox

It unfortunately only works when MJ has focus.

I tried to find the right window class, but that was no success:

Media Jukebox=key,Media Jukebox.exe,Metamorphis,xxx,xxx,0x10,0x10,0x13,0x0C,0x0E,0,1,Media Jukebox

Doesn't work at all then.

Maybe another "input type" would be appropriate? But I don't understand them.

I'd really be glad if someone could help me or give me a hint where to find further information. Thank you.
Ypsilon

ypsilon

• nothing more to say...
Re: One line help
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 04:13:40 am »

Hey guys,

thanks for reading  ;D - I got it!

Media Jukebox=wac,Media Jukebox.exe,MJFrame,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,0,1,Media Jukebox

Don't know why, but works fine!

Ypsilon
Pages: [1]   Go Up