INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MEGA-ME Skinning - TargetBar Text Color  (Read 1216 times)

ZRocker

• Citizen of the Universe
MEGA-ME Skinning - TargetBar Text Color
« on: May 04, 2002, 12:13:01 pm »

Nikolay,

Can we please get a setting for the TargetBar's text color?  Right now it follows the FRAME > Colors > Text setting...which isn't very convienent.  I'm requesting a specified setting under PLAYERWINDOW (where TargetBar is defined) for the TargetBar's text color.  The column header's got their own TextColor setting...so should TargetBar (in my opinion).

ALSO -
I'd request a separate text color setting for those up/down triangles used on the visualization divider bar (in Playing Now)...currently they take on the color of FRAME > Colors > Text too.

OK...still more -
Separate Text Color settings for Menu text, Button text and, maybe, Dialog 'static' text.  I see many examples in current MEGA-ME skins where it is hard to be creative because the current 'one text color fit all' scheme (FRAME > Colors > Text) doesn't fit everywhere...look at Green Eyes w/black on dark green buttons (very hard to read...making the text white makes the menu bar and TargetBar text hard to read...and so on).

Nikolay

• Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
RE:MEGA-ME Skinning - TargetBar Text Color
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2002, 01:06:36 pm »

ZRocker,

This line is from Techno skin, it shows how to set Text and ActiveText colors for TargetBar:

>> I'd request a separate text color setting for those up/down triangles used on the visualization divider >> bar (in Playing Now)...currently they take on the color of FRAME > Colors > Text too.
Sorry, not in this version.

New version will support separate color setting for buttons.

TextBox (static) already has it's own color.

Nikolay

ZRocker

RE:MEGA-ME Skinning - TargetBar Text Color
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2002, 06:39:25 pm »

TextBox (static) already has it's own color.

I guess I should have said individual controls' text color because the checkbox, radio button, etc. text all follow FRAME Colors.  Setting TextBox color any different that FRAME Color Text makes for a very weird display.  I guess I'm requesting a set of text color settings for dialog controls separate from the ones used for Menuing (or vice versa...I'm mean leave things as they are and have a set of text colors for Menu colors).  Confused?  Independent color settings for dialog control text and menuing text...that's what I'm requesting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up