INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My License  (Read 803 times)

equalizer

• Junior Woodchuck
  • When the time comes, you'll know what to do!
My License
« on: October 12, 2003, 05:48:38 pm »

Ok, I'm having some license issues. Back when 9.0 was released you had made a post on how you would give back all 10 restores to all the 9.0 licenses. Now i dunno if i got those or not, but I activly download and install the daily builds. I have formatted lots of times (thats where my problem is) I want to format again, and i had checked my restores and it's at zero. there have been many cases where i've downloaded a beta build and had to uninstall and reinstall and use a restore. my question is, woul di be able to get a few extra, or contact me back with my history, and indicate if i got reset back when 9.0 was released, I know i haven't gone through 10 restores...

Thanks,
EQ

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re:My License
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 01:12:05 pm »

Your restores have been reset.

In the future, please don't use a restore until the 30-day trial is up so you won't run out again.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

equalizer

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2003, 03:22:38 pm »

Thanks alot Matt.

And from now on i'll do that. I thought the 30-day trials had limited function. So I always restored after installing.

P.S. - I'm liking the new layout of the forum. And the New default skin.

Thanks,
EQ

equalizer

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 03:31:47 pm »

As an added note.
Last night I realized how much i'd miss Media Center, if I ran out of restores. I wouldn't have enough to buy more restores. So I was praying hard about it. This program is by far the ultimate best when it comes to Media Centers. And I want to extend my thanks for doing such a great job.

Thanks,
EQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up