INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Edit Hairstyle Display  (Read 929 times)

kanman

• Recent member
Edit Hairstyle Display
« on: October 09, 2003, 02:19:05 pm »

Just wondering if I can edit and add items to the Hairstyle Display.  I have been looking through the forums to see if this was possible and didn't find a clear answer.  The item I would currently like to add is the current zone that is selected - this would help as my TV is at one end of the house while the PC is at the other.  I can display this on my Ipaq but it is at work with me during the day and I need a quick way for my wife to confirm that the music is being sent to the correct zone.  Thanks for any info

Kevin

kanman

• Recent member
Re:Edit Hairstyle Display
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 09:23:12 pm »

I have done a little more investigating on the hairstyle main.xml file.  On this page there are to fields at the top of the screen [location] and [date], are there other fields that I can add to this area? As I mentioned above I would like to have the current zone that is selected displayed here.

Thanks

Kevin

sraymond

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 09:32:15 pm »

No can do...

Scott-

kanman

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 10:05:10 pm »

OK - Thanks Scott...

sraymond

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 11:26:48 pm »

Though I'd think that you could get the Girder DVDSpy plugin to do this.  See the thread  http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=16004 for a start.  I know there are some "custom" fields available - though I don't know off the top of my head how to set them.

Scott-
Pages: [1]   Go Up