INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rip Icon and Action Window  (Read 776 times)

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
Rip Icon and Action Window
« on: October 15, 2003, 01:00:38 pm »

Maybe I am just overlooking it somehow, but why is there no Rip CD icon in the Action Window?

I've been ripping a few of my older, never listened to CD's the last couple of days, and now that I'm used to the Action Window, it just seems, I don't know, awkward to have to right-click on the tree to launch a rip session--or worse, do it through the menus.

Am I just not seeing it?

Omni

Re:Rip Icon and Action Window
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 01:04:02 pm »

Okay, would delete my above message, but everytime I have tried something like that, someone always managed to reply before I could do it.  :)

I just thought of a reason why it's not there.  It would only really work with a single CD drive system; otherwise, how would MC know which drive to rip?  Oh, well, never mind.

Omni

jleerigby

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 01:12:53 pm »

There's a toolbar button for it.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 01:39:02 pm »

Maybe I am just overlooking it somehow, but why is there no Rip CD icon in the Action Window?

I've been ripping a few of my older, never listened to CD's the last couple of days, and now that I'm used to the Action Window, it just seems, I don't know, awkward to have to right-click on the tree to launch a rip session--or worse, do it through the menus.

Am I just not seeing it?
No, it isn't there, but we will probably add it in a future version.  We've been trying not to make any changes lately.  Later on, we may move some of the items that are in the tree down into the Action Window.
Pages: [1]   Go Up