Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help  (Read 669 times)

onefish

• I'm a llama!
Help
« on: October 16, 2003, 01:35:46 pm »

I have 2 problems.  First, whenever I click on to Media Center I get an error message that says "Error restoring Media Center license: License file is past expiration date."  Once I click "OK", it usually but not always opens Media Center.

The second and more important problem is that I use Media Center to rip music from cds and then sync to my ipod.  I recently had a problem of my ipod freezing, so Apple tech service told me to reset my ipod, thereby deleting all my info on the ipod.  Since I've done that, I've tried several times to synchronize with Media Center but have failed.  I get an error message that says synchronization failed.  How can I fix this problem?

I'd be grateful if you would email me at samuel.fishman@lw.com

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re:Help
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 01:38:10 pm »

You are clicking on the license file, not on media center. Media Center should be on your desktop as well, or in your start menu.

Try the "Post IPOD support questions here" thread for your other question.

j

onefish

• I'm a llama!
Re:Help
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 02:54:36 pm »

Thanks for solving the first problem.  As to the second, I still can't get the ipod to synchronize.  Would appreciate some specific guidance.  It gives me srror messages after I try to synchronize.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up