INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PlayingNow ... an update  (Read 1470 times)

RhinoBanga

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Developer
PlayingNow ... an update
« on: October 19, 2003, 06:43:58 am »

Got FTP working (both automatic via logging and via the right-mouse/send to) and almost have the ability to specify a different skin for ftp working.

But I feel like crap today as 1) I have an awful cold  :'( and 2) sh*tty VS.Net 2003 keeps hanging 2 out of 3 times when I want to debug something  >:( >:(

So I am giving up coding for today, going to play Knights Of The Old Republic on my xbrick, watch some Buffys and basically be a grumpy cow all day to the slaves ... erm I mean kids.

Tomorrow I am going to uninstall VS.Net 2003 and go back to trusty old DevStudio 6.

So I won't be getting back to PN till tomorrow night at the earliest and I don't expect a new release till Tuesday.

Marko

Re:PlayingNow ... an update
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2003, 07:03:36 am »

The cold seems to have blighted the whole country just now. Up here we're all struck down with it too. Remember that episode of "The Young Ones", I think it was called "Snot", well it's a bit like that in ours atm, lol!!! "flu strength lemsip" is my snake oil atm, and it's doing a grand job :)

Hope you get to feeling better soon, rhino, take care, and be sure to keep the slaves busy :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up