INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art In Action Window  (Read 1376 times)

Two Wire

• World Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Cover Art In Action Window
« on: October 22, 2003, 02:03:12 pm »

Does anyone know how to adjust the settings to make the cover art appear automatically, in the Action Window (ver 9.1), for each song as it is playing. I have the album's cover stored in each of its songs.  

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Cover Art In Action Window
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 02:14:04 pm »

I belive that the cover art in the action window will show what ever file is selected. Not necisarily playing.

-

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 02:17:47 pm »

I belive that the cover art in the action window will show what ever file is selected. Not necisarily playing.

but it would be nice since i never use "playing now"
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Kurt Young

• Tastes like crab, talks like people.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 10:06:10 am »

Reminiscent of the Artwork window in iTunes.  It's in the same spot as our Action Window, and right-clicking on the title bar of it will toggle between "Show Selected Song" or "Show Current Song".
 mjextman.exe /ipodsync

Two Wire

• World Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 04:00:14 pm »

I tried right clicking on the title bar of the Action Window, but all I get is a menu with multiple selections. The only way I have found to put the album cover art of the song being played in the Action Window, is to select it from the list of songs. When the next song begins, its album cover art appears in the window at the top of the list, but I must select that song with the mouse pointer to get it to appear in the Action Window.  It would be nice if the if the selection followed the songs automatically down the list, as it does in many other players. Wha I am trying to do is to create a slide show of all my album's cover art, allowing viewers to visually see what is available, while the current song's cover art is displayed automatically in the Action Window.

Kurt Young

• Tastes like crab, talks like people.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2003, 05:27:22 pm »

Oh, sorry, I wasn't very clear.  MC does not behave like I described, iTunes does.  I was just saying that your suggestion reminds me of the way it currently is in iTunes.
 mjextman.exe /ipodsync
Pages: [1]   Go Up