INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skinning the Action Window  (Read 1907 times)

FrankL

• Junior Woodchuck
Skinning the Action Window
« on: October 25, 2003, 10:03:33 pm »

I'm making a skin and I'm running into a few problems.

I can't seem to adjust any settings when the Active Window is minimized, the location of everything is kind of messed up.

Also there is a rectangle being drawn in the middle of my ActionWindow_Template when it is open in non-windowed format that I can't seem to get control over.  How do I do it?

crowfan

• Galactic Citizen
  • For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
Re:Skinning the Action Window
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 10:23:46 pm »

Frank,

You may get some good answers over in the Third Party Skins board. There are some great skinners over there who are very willing to lend a hand. Good luck, looking forward to seeing your first skin!  :)

crow
"It's going to be a trilogy."   Robert Jordan, circa 1989

FrankL

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 11:20:18 pm »

Also for some reasone my Frame_ComboBox is being drawn twice, one small one in the middle and another bigger one outside where it is supposed to be.

jleerigby

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 04:34:09 am »

Like crowfan said, I think you are posting these questions in the wrong board.

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 08:29:54 am »

I'm making a skin and I'm running into a few problems.
I can't seem to adjust any settings when the Active Window is minimized, the location of everything is kind of messed up.
Also there is a rectangle being drawn in the middle of my ActionWindow_Template when it is open in non-windowed format that I can't seem to get control over.  How do I do it?
Take a look at your other thread...

Also for some reasone my Frame_ComboBox is being drawn twice, one small one in the middle and another bigger one outside where it is supposed to be.
Take a look at the "ComboBox" entry in the <FRAME> section. Are the values for "NumberImages" and "Margins" are matching with your Frame_ComboBox image? I would recommend to make the button 16*17 pixel big, because it's drawn with this size by MC anyhow (the Frame_ComboBox image should be 64*17 pixel with four buttons in it then...).
Pages: [1]   Go Up