INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: General Questions about MPJ  (Read 1300 times)

bubbathames

• I like  blues, upbeat country, 50-60's rock n roll
General Questions about MPJ
« on: August 09, 2003, 04:21:11 pm »

I am a new member to this forum stuff.  However, I am as old as dirt, but I enjoy good music.  I really like this player.  It's easy enough that even I can understand how it works.  The one thing that I don't think I can live with, no insults intented, is having to use this type program to get any questions answered.  I don't understand why anyone would go to all the trouble to produce a great player and you can't get a question answered quickly if your life depended on it.  This in no way reflects on any of the fine members of this forum.  I just think there should be an easier way to get a question answered.  Dell computers has a forum like this and it's nice to discuss thinks pertaining to the Player or any aspects of recording, ripping, etc., but if a person has a question pertaining to his or her's registration number, why my registration doesn't work.  The way I fell about that is, if I am expected to pay for this player to get full benefits of it, the big boy's should be available to answer important questions.  AMEN!! :-X >:(

That's all I'm going to say about that.
bubbathames
bubbathames

MachineHead

Re: General Questions about MPJ
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 04:26:43 pm »

The one thing that I don't think I can live with, no insults intented, is having to use this type program to get any questions answered.  I don't understand why anyone would go to all the trouble to produce a great player and you can't get a question answered quickly if your life depended on it.

But it is amazing how some will go through all the trouble to gripe about the same thing.

You got a problem or not?

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: General Questions about MPJ
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 03:56:57 am »

don't understand why

your talking about 24hour phone support.

this could happen if everyone was willing to pay about $29.95 (or so) per call to pay for the tech to answer your phone call.

most people do not need that much help in operating a music Jukebox.

most of the info is in the help files, in the FAQ above or if a user clicks on the search button he can find (normaly) the answer to the question.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up