INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recommend good hairsyle view schemes?  (Read 750 times)

dedidio

• Junior Woodchuck
Recommend good hairsyle view schemes?
« on: November 10, 2003, 05:10:35 pm »

Finally finished piecing together a PC to be wirelessly beamed to the lounge TV and audio system and am now struggling to take full advantage of the system because of finding hairstyle a bit clunky.

However I am sure things could be improved with some well thought out view schemes.  Being stuck with up, down, left, right and enter as selection buttons is limiting (with a slight lag may I add - x10 remote with girder isn't as great as I'd hoped).

Just wondering what schemes you were all finding to be best suited to hairstyle.  Just ideas of where to go next would be great!
http://www.theindependentstate.co.uk - Where everyone is as bored as you.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:Recommend good hairsyle view schemes?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 05:19:24 pm »

What version are you using.  Early versions were slower in places.

dedidio

• Junior Woodchuck
Re:Recommend good hairsyle view schemes?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 05:30:07 pm »

currently on 9.1.299
It is the remote and girder that is slow though (think the signal struggles through the thick walls in my house)

My post is more about getting ideas for view-schemes, what people are using etc.

Currently making most use of a scheme that is <artist grouped(3)/artist/album> and setting it so it only shows songs where album is not empty.

P.S.  don't know if this is my system being odd after a rebuild on the weekend, but while typing in this forum the direction keys and delete keys act twice for every press (i.e. press backspace once but it deletes two characters) - very annoying!
http://www.theindependentstate.co.uk - Where everyone is as bored as you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up