INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible to toggle between Hairstyle and fullscreen with remote?  (Read 838 times)

AdamP

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Possible to toggle between Hairstyle and fullscreen with remote?
« on: November 14, 2003, 09:37:49 am »

Is it possible to switch just between Hairstyle and fullscreen with the remote control?

i.e. I don't want to cycle into windowed mode but instead just cycle between the 2.

I believe this may be what is intended by the "Show Menu" function in the remote control plug-in but that doesn't work for me.  Using version 9.1.302.

sraymond

Re:Possible to toggle between Hairstyle and fullscreen with remote?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 10:28:58 am »

This should be in the FAQ, it's asked so many times...

You can use the "menu" key...  located to the left of the right-control key.  If you have a remote control and use MC's "learn command", I believe there is a menu item.  Otherwise use Girder to send the keystroke or use the MCC_Command (MCC: MCC_KEYSTROKE, VK_APPS or MCC: 27000, 93) - which didn't work for me but is advertised to work (see thread http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=16005;start=msg110257#msg110257).

Scott-

AdamP

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re:Possible to toggle between Hairstyle and fullscreen with remote?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 07:48:49 pm »

Answering my own question.  Played around with the settings a bit more.  Found that the 'command' that was attached to the Show Menu button was "Play".  Dunno if this was my own doing from awhile back or due to an old version of MC.

Anyways, switched the command to "Menu" and everything works properly.

-Adam
Pages: [1]   Go Up