INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minor MC Wish List  (Read 571 times)

pbreet

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Minor MC Wish List
« on: November 22, 2003, 01:40:32 pm »

1.  Fill Track Numbers From List Order - does not work if only one track is selected, it would be better if it did.  Sometimes I'm renumbering tracks in batches, highlight, right click renumber.  When I encounter a single track that needs to be renumbered to #1, I can't Fill Track Numbers From List Order, I must go to tags an change it to a 1 myself.  Minor, but it does disrupt the process...

2.  ReplayGain - the Smartlist for Task Audio Analysis seems wrong.  It uses OR's instead of ANDS.  [media type]=[audio] ([replay gain]==0 [peak level]==0 [bpm]==0 [intensity]==0).  If one of these values just did happen to be 0 after audio analysis, that track would show forever in the Task list, when it was already done.  I've fixed mine....

3.  ReplayGain - If all the values for replay gain ARE 0, meaning that no analysis was done, then ReplayGain should be turned off for playback on that track.  In my case, I increase the gain by 4db (in options), but this gain increase should not be done for tracks which had audio analysis done on them.  It makes it had to "sample" tracks without doing a full import and doing audio analysis, since they are way loud and sometimes distored from the unnatural gain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up