INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug: Alternate track gap not working correctly  (Read 591 times)

negopus

• Galactic Citizen
  • Negopus: negotium, otium et opus
Bug: Alternate track gap not working correctly
« on: November 30, 2003, 01:20:03 pm »

I have found a rather annoying behavior of Media Center 9.1.308 while I was using it to catalog my "Computer Events" sound files (startup, shutdown, error, new mail, etc...). I needed a long pause between sounds, so I have configured a pause of 2 seconds between tracks in Tools | Options | Playback | Alternate. But now, when I double click on a track with Alt pressed, only the first few tracks are played with the correct pause, then Media Center "forgets" to make the pause and plays all the tracks "gapless" mode (that is my default setting), with a rather funny result. Also, the screen presentation in really confusing, because it runs ahead of the currently playing track by many tracks (when tracks are short like dings and bleeps).
For the purpose of working with short "event" sounds, the option of stopping after each track would be really welcome.
In order to achieve the intended result (long pause between tracks) now I have to change the default pause in Tools | Options | Playback | Default each time I use the "Computer Events" library. Really boring.
Negopus.

JimH: Sorry for the "thumbs down" icon I posted yesterday. This was only due to my limited understanding of the forum netiquette. I just wanted to mark the message as "Bug". A "bug" message icon would be welcome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up