INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ClubMp3  (Read 5191 times)

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
ClubMp3
« on: December 02, 2003, 02:20:40 pm »

Just came accross with this site last week-end

http://club.mp3search.ru/

It claims to be a legal site under the russian copyright laws. Files are mp3 mostly 192 Kbps and price is $0.01 per MB. The catalogue is not too bad and there are daily additions.

A download manager named "ReGet" is recommended by the site. Checked google and seems that Reget comes fully loaded with spyware so I avoided installing it and just downloaded a couple of albums using the Windows "save as" thing. The quality of the files is OK.

If somebody gives it a try and can get a non-spyware download manager to work with the site, please let us know.

-----
Listening to: 'Bang-Up Blues' from 'Piano Duets: Great Times!' by 'Duke Ellington' on Media Center 9.1

Buellie

Re:ClubMp3
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 07:54:09 am »

Selection Same As www.[web site removed].com
Downloading with Reget Pro...Easy As Heck
Tagging...................SUCKS
Ease Of Use: 10

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 07:07:27 pm »

AOMP3 has it's own downloader. Works (and tags) very well and doesn't seem to have any spyware.

http://www.[web site removed].com/explorer.shtml
That's right.
I'm cool.

Buellie

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 08:00:18 pm »

The Trouble I Had With The AOmp3 Downloader Was
I'd Be Missing A Song From Time To Time
Other Than That It Worked Great

Deivit

• I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 01:20:33 am »

Yup, I use [web site removed] downloader too... and works great so far. Strongly recommended to use it with that site... you'll save a lot of time in tagging :)

By the way, I'm also using lately the new weblisten downloader with www.weblisten.com and it works fine. To me, weblisten is a great site since you can download as much as you want for a flat rate. For mainstream music it's great and all the new additions are now 192 Kbps mp3. The problem is that the tagging really sucks so you have a hard work to do afterwards.

Pages: [1]   Go Up