INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the registered version of MJ 8 anybetter?  (Read 1047 times)

grenn1

• nothing more to say...
Is the registered version of MJ 8 anybetter?
« on: December 08, 2002, 03:30:29 pm »

I do not like some things about MJ8, functionality things, they don't work well...is the registered vresion better?

Bryan ?

Phil Lee

• World Citizen
Re: Is the registered version of MJ 8 anybetter?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 11:23:51 pm »

The 30 day trial version of MJ8 is the full version of the software. After the 30 days are up various functions become disabled.

It would help us to reply to your post if you gave specific examples of things you don't like so that we can make comments on them rather than the vague "functionality things" you said.

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 04:41:22 am »

> I do not like some things about MJ8, functionality things, they don't work well

Like what? Elaborate further.

10-27

grenn1

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 09:16:03 am »

Well when I save things to playlist they don't stay there. When I try and send a particular song to say JAZZ it refuses to accept it. It comes up with error messages basically saying that it can't find "'" when it is right there on screenI set playlist to play continuously and it hits these spots where it can't find the song.  It is right there on the screen.  It saves everything weird, like instead of saving the whole cd as one it breaks it up into a few different pieces.  I made one playlist and all the songs in it just went away. I made another playlist and it would save my songs to it.  There are many minor annoyances in addition to these mentioned.  Thank you for reading.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 09:30:46 am »

It's hard to follow what you're doing.

Did you try the Help file for how playlists are made?

rocketsauce

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 12:39:34 pm »

It saves everything weird, like instead of saving the whole cd as one it breaks it up into a few different pieces.

It should save a CD as separate tracks.  If the CD has 10 songs, MJ will save them as 10 separate tracks.

I set playlist to play continuously and it hits these spots where it can't find the song.

I made one playlist and all the songs in it just went away.

A playlist points to a files name and location.  If you use another program (such as Windows Explorer) to move or rename tracks, then the playlist won't be able to find them because it is looking for the files in their original locations/names.

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up