INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A place for version 10 feedback  (Read 716 times)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
A place for version 10 feedback
« on: December 08, 2003, 09:36:13 pm »

I couldn't find any other place to group all the feedback for Version 10.  So I thought I'd start with my opinions so far (having used it only very briefly).

The upper column view (for lack of a better term) could be better if some columns could be made to display wider. For example, the album view shows the first letter of the album (cool), but I have to scroll way down to see the end of the list, if it was maybe 5 or 8 characters across (maybe represented by buttons :)) I wouldn't have to scroll down at all.  This would save time and energy and improve my overall user experience.

I very much like the icons in the upper right corner for the different Media Views.  I noticed I can customize the 4 different toolbars (I could actually only figure out where 3 of them were - I couldn't find the Location Toolbar).  This is very cool in that I can place shortcut icons all arount the screen.  Although I would rather have them grouped logically in Hairstyle Theater View.  The Categories toolbar does not auto expand when you add more icons into it.  I suggest either you allow for auto/expansion which would shorten the location bar or limit the number of icons you can add to the toolbar.  If there is a way to now allow me to eliminate the Tree window, that would be great.  Then I can have more room for my columns/media :)

I know you guys said that it is a 'work in progress' so I'm sure you're working on many things simultaneously, and these things will change.

That's all I have for now, as far as feedback goes.  Now I would like (as I'm sure J River would also) to hear your thoughts.

I would like to say that I am very happy with the current progress of the program.  Keep up the good work.
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up