INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View column -> import date  (Read 821 times)

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
View column -> import date
« on: December 09, 2003, 08:26:28 am »

I would like to see my music by date. That could be creation date or import date.
If I use the auto-playlist - Recently Imported -- imported this week
and that I add the colum -> date (month), I get them all unassigned... and sometimes, it works ( I see the month list). But I never been able to see that for the entire library. Shouldn't it be possible to choose grouping for that kind of data ? Would be great to see a months list, and then choosing, e.g., all from december. Or maybe it's possible already, then how... ?
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (

LisaRCT

Re:View column -> import date
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 08:48:53 am »

In the file list window, Right Click on the column headings and select 'Columns to Show'.  Here you can select the Date column you wish to see.  To have this column always show up, right-click on the column headings again and select 'Save This View' where you can choose to save it for that one location, all the locations under the current, or ALL locations.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
Re:View column -> import date
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 08:58:29 am »

Thanks. But it's what I did before asking the question here  ;D
But if you do that, you will see that it does not work. Give it a try, you'll see (well, you should, you never know with computer, right)
And if you use the "date" field as a column, I gets you the MP3 TAG date. I need the file creation date or the import date. Yes, I know, these also are in the list, but they do not work well, or I don't know why.
How would I see a column with months, like november, octeober, september etc... and clicking on it would only show me "imported in" or "created in" november files.
See what I mean ?
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (
Pages: [1]   Go Up