INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Girder control of volume  (Read 2228 times)

Gregg

• Recent member
  • Please write a good Dell Jukebox plug in!
Girder control of volume
« on: December 10, 2003, 06:35:22 pm »

I posted this on the media center 9 forum but have not heard anything.  I thought perhaps I might get better results here.  I hope that's alright.

I am having a problem with the Girder commands for volume.  It seems that because of the audio card I have the only way to control volume is by clicking on the volume tab in the taskbar and grabbing it and sliding it.  I tried the codes like mjextman.exe /MCC 10020.75 but their is no response.  Is there a way to make windows takes it's volume up to the 75% range?

sraymond

Re:Girder control of volume
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 07:00:31 pm »

I don't use MC to control the volume.  I let Girder change/set the volume directly using the O.S.'s "get volume" and "change volume".  I use the Volume OSD plugin and find it works fine on both of my audio cards.

Scott-

Gregg

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2003, 07:14:30 pm »

OK, wher do I get this Volume OSD plug in?  It sounds exactly like what I want.  Thanks.

sraymond

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2003, 09:45:14 pm »

OK, wher do I get this Volume OSD plug in?  It sounds exactly like what I want.  Thanks.

From the Girder plugin download page:  http://www.girder.nl/plugins.php.  Installation requires you to edit the .ini files to make sure the paths are correct.

If you get stuck, let me know.

Scott-

Gregg

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2003, 10:19:46 pm »

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up