INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoStart of Zone Playlists  (Read 752 times)

PabloR

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
AutoStart of Zone Playlists
« on: December 15, 2003, 10:53:56 am »

Hi,

I would like to start certain playlists automatically at startup when MC9 is started for wholehouse audio (ie rock channel, blues channel, etc). I tried the startup option to play the current playlist, but this also works on the main zone. The other zones always come up stopped. Any way of doing this with Girder or through configuration (or commandline paramenters?)

Thanks!

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
Re:AutoStart of Zone Playlists
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 11:50:00 am »

Yes. I do it with my carputer: You just do a multi-group that first starts MC, then fires the first play list to the first zone, changes to the second zone and fires the correct play list to that, then the third and so on. Just remember to always start MC with that group, if not it won't work. Also remember to have some waits in between commands (experiment to find the correct amount of seconds), if not it'll probably fire all play lists to the same list. Hint: Use wait for Window, set the wait timeout to 20 seconds and use "Media Center (Zone1)" and so on (or whatever you call the zones) on every zone.
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

PabloR

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 01:13:09 pm »

does anyone have a girder group for MC9? Can you email at pabloreiterATmindspring.com?

Thanks

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 01:29:59 am »

There is on in your install directory - usually C:\Program files\JRiver\Media Center\Data\Extras\Girder It is very comprehensive.
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system
Pages: [1]   Go Up