INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ToMy00... Thank You!! (3 posts in one)  (Read 1606 times)

Marko

ToMy00... Thank You!! (3 posts in one)
« on: December 17, 2003, 02:02:47 am »

Thanks very much for fixing MediaOne and windowsmedia skins. These are great skins that I turn to a lot. Especially the windowmedia skin which I find to be very 'comfortable'

Thank you too for the pegasus skin which looks very promising indeed. So far, I've not come across any really obvious bugs (though to be honest, I've not used that much yet) apart from the already mentioned wierdness that goes on in the top left when maximised, 1280 x 1024 for me here....

If I come across anything else, I'll post it in the pegasus thread. I just felt that replies were a bit thin on the ground atm, and chose a 3-in-1 way to thank you for your continued skinning support and efforts.

Keep going m8, your work rocks all over my screen here 8)
Egypt to Scotland and back in just a few seconds. The internet is an amazing thing really isn't it?:D

Pink Waters

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Finally I understand the feelings of the few
Re:ToMy00... Thank You!! (3 posts in one)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 02:59:36 am »

Thanks very much for fixing MediaOne and windowsmedia skins. These are great skins that I turn to a lot. Especially the windowmedia skin which I find to be very 'comfortable'

Thank you too for the pegasus skin which looks very promising indeed. So far, I've not come across any really obvious bugs (though to be honest, I've not used that much yet) apart from the already mentioned wierdness that goes on in the top left when maximised, 1280 x 1024 for me here....

If I come across anything else, I'll post it in the pegasus thread. I just felt that replies were a bit thin on the ground atm, and chose a 3-in-1 way to thank you for your continued skinning support and efforts.

Keep going m8, your work rocks all over my screen here 8)
Egypt to Scotland and back in just a few seconds. The internet is an amazing thing really isn't it?:D

nothing at all :) ..
Tamer

Pages: [1]   Go Up