INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New User Questions  (Read 1429 times)

overcast10

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
New User Questions
« on: August 04, 2003, 08:07:17 am »

(Originally posted on Media Center 9 Forum...didn't realize there was a difference)

Hi,

I have a new 3G iPOD (30GB, WinXP).  I've been using MMJB to manage my MP3's and add my MP3's to my iPOD.  Can I use Media Center 9 (MJ) instead of MMJB.  How's the transition (rate easy to difficult).  All of the EDIT TAGS established in MMJB will they "carry over" to Media Center 9?

Final question, I'd like to record the audio from DVD's (concert DVD's) and convert them to a format (MP3) to play on my iPOD.  Is that possible?  I have a laptop/notebook for my home computer, what additonal purchases do I need to make to capture the audio from the DVD.

Sorry for being sooo wordy.  I'm in my 30 day trial and I must tread swiftly before I purchase  ;D

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: New User Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 08:26:36 am »

MC9 Is Better Than MJ8

MC9 Works With Ipods, Not Sure About MJ8

I Know Some If Not All MMJB Fields Will Convert Fine When Using MC9, They Made It That Way.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

overcast10

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 08:42:47 am »

Thanks for your reply.  I was told that MC9 is the it product to use.  Do you know anything about recording the audio from a DVD and converting the audio to MP3?  Is that functionality available through MC9?

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 08:52:36 am »

Thanks for your reply.  I was told that MC9 is the it product to use.  Do you know anything about recording the audio from a DVD and converting the audio to MP3?  Is that functionality available through MC9?

yes, i droped MJ8 almost a year ago and have been using MC9 i think a few more weeks and MC9.1 will be out and they will move on.

I think MJ8 will be history shortly after that.

MC9 has many more options than MJ8
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up