INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WOW! Great build! But some issues  (Read 669 times)

tracykroencke

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
WOW! Great build! But some issues
« on: December 06, 2002, 04:16:26 am »

:D  This is so much better than the Media Center version with its extra stuff!

Many of the tagging bugs seem to be gone too.  I made a MP3 cd of all the police albums and cleared the library to test the CD.  When I loaded in Just that CD into the MJ, It would not recognize any of the album art and it imported the Playlist as another set of songs.  It ALSO used the file name as the song name but used the rest of the tag information correctly (Windows media player recognized everything just fine)

When I downloaded the new MJ build, it worked fine  (Go figure)

ANOTHER ISSUE:  My Friend uses Window Media (I have been trying to convert him) and when we trade CD's my album art is usually too big for his window and are of varying sizes.   Can MJ normalize all the album art size.

TI  Developers take note:  Media Player has a much better layout of ALL info all at once with little wasted space and no goofy graphics.  I see the Album cover, the lyrcis in their own scroll box, the playlist,  the song info and nothing is cut off on the sides and I do not have to toggle screens

ANOTHER IDEA!    Use MJ's new BPM and total time features to make a self timing, scrolling lyric box!  Hey I can't program, but I know what I like to see!
Pages: [1]   Go Up