INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PlayingNow 1.2.1 Beta  (Read 1720 times)

RhinoBanga

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Developer
PlayingNow 1.2.1 Beta
« on: December 22, 2003, 09:05:54 am »

Since I am concentrating on a new MC plugin and I don't have time to finish the Text-To-Speech 1.3 version I thought I'd quickly release 1.2.1 which has a few fixes and enhancements for you:

http://www.jdnet.co.uk/PlayingNow/pn.zip

Here's what's new:

1)  Fixed issue where popup sound was being played even if the popup was disabled.
2)  Added drop shadow to popup (Windows XP only)
3)  Fixed inclusion/exclusion where was case sensitive
4)  Added support for TV file extension so they can be excluded.   MC specifies the extension as "tvlb;<channel|...>"
5)  Now word wrap text
6)  Added an about dialog box

Skinners ... note that the new word wrapping may involve you tweaking your heights to make sure that you don't get ugly partial tops of text with long strings.

If I don't get any issues with this version then I'll make it production next week.

Marko

Re:PlayingNow 1.2.1 Beta
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 01:06:34 pm »

Nice one James, thank you once again for the support with this mother of all plugins.

I've d'loaded it, but with the imminent festivities, it may be several days before I can get around to actually playing with it. When I do though, you'll be one of the 1st to know.

-marko.

RhinoBanga

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Developer
Re:PlayingNow 1.2.1 Beta
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 01:41:11 pm »

No worries ... I actually started celebrating last week and today is the only alcohol-free day I've had so far.   It gets really worse from tomorrow too right through till Friday so that's why I'm not making it prod till next week :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up