INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nila -- your license problem  (Read 930 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Nila -- your license problem
« on: December 21, 2003, 03:21:22 pm »

Nila-- I've asked you twice to read the FAQ here on licenses.  It lists all your options.

You have at least one e-mail account that doesn't work anymore (nila @ cheerful.com).  There may be more.

You may also have a SPAM filter that is eating mail.

nila

Re:Nila -- your license problem
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 12:20:24 pm »

I read the FAQ's and also tried the ONLY link I could find to changing my registered e-mail address.

The attempted change of e-mail just resulted in me again being sent a v10 license and I could not find any information at all on the FAQ's that related to this problem.
I will read it again and double check but I couldn't see anything.

The nila@cheerful address still works and all receives all e-mails it just also has an automatic reply sent out asking for people to use my other main account which I am switching too.

I had not received any e-mails at either account with any information about this problem.

I'll re-read the FAQ's now and double check for any relivant information.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 02:12:56 pm »

Your V8 license had an e-mail address at gurukuli.  I switched it so it uses the same address as the V8.  Have the server e-mail you the licenses again and you should see it.  Doing this does not use a restore.

nila

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2003, 03:52:34 pm »

Thanks for the help Jim,

I really appreciate it. I was just fried before because I couldn't work it out and instead of getting any help I just had the thread deleted.

Pages: [1]   Go Up