INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any possibility of addressing this skinning incompatibility in 10?  (Read 1085 times)

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid

I realize this isn't soley MC's responsibility, but I do know that this problem didn't exist until MC went solely owner-drawn...

Here's the scenario.

I'm running WindowBlinds 4.0.
I have my taskbar at the top of my screen.

When MC is maximized, other applications can't be maximized. They do maximize, but they aren't completely drawn. Only the upper left hand corner of the window is drawn. The rest isn't drawn.

As long as MC isn't maximized, everything is fine. I can even manually size MC so that it takes up the entire screen without a problem, but as soon as I hit the maximize button, I have this problem.

Any chance you guys could look into this and determine if it's an MC issue or a WindowBlinds issue? It's definitely the combination of the two, I just don't know who's causing what. This happens on two machines with vastly different hardware, both are running XP.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re:Any possibility of addressing this skinning incompatibility in 10?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 07:21:52 am »

bump

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 09:18:25 pm »

Are you telling Window Blinds to leave MC alone?

If it still happens if you do, then we'll take a look sometime.  It could be a little while though with the Christmas cookies and all.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Tiberius

• Junior Woodchuck
  • A big dog is twice as big as a dog 1/2 it's size..
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 10:39:12 pm »

I too am running Windowblinds 4.2 on Win XP and can confirm this for Doof. Not a problem for me as I leave the taskbar at the bottom and rarley maximize windows, but it definately is there.

Setting Windowblinds to ignore MC has no effect on this either. Doesn't occur w/taskbar at bottom.
Failure is not an option...however it is often included at no extra charge...

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 07:06:44 pm »

Yeah, just to confirm... Tell WB to ignore MC has no effect, and this does only happen when the task bar is at the top. If I leave it on the bottom, then everything is fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up