INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to zipp mega skins  (Read 870 times)

wjcampbell

• nothing more to say...
how to zipp mega skins
« on: January 04, 2004, 11:28:44 am »

8)i want to know hw to download mega skins most of them are zipped files.i have media center 10. i cant download any skins. please help.

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re:how to zipp mega skins
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 12:55:16 pm »

Sorry, I haven't understand well if you're having trouble downloading the zip files or using them once downloaded.

In case that your problem is the latter, just download the zip files and unzip them inside the MegaSkings folder of your Media Center installation folder (normally under Program Files -> J River -> Media Center).

Hope it helps.

-----
Listening to: 'I Can't Get Started' from 'Live Digital 3 At Montreux' by 'Ella Fitzgerald, Joe Pass And Count Basie' on Media Center 10

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 01:06:10 pm »

Sorry, I haven't understand well if you're having trouble downloading the zip files or using them once downloaded.

In case that your problem is the latter, just download the zip files and unzip them inside the MegaSkings folder of your Media Center installation folder (normally under Program Files -> J River -> Media Center).

Hope it helps.

-----
Listening to: 'I Can't Get Started' from 'Live Digital 3 At Montreux' by 'Ella Fitzgerald, Joe Pass And Count Basie' on Media Center 10

set windows explorer as your default browser, and use that to download.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

LisaRCT

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2004, 01:10:20 pm »

set windows explorer as your default browser, and use that to download.

Or just download it with IE, then place IE nicely back in the closet until you need it some other time, and go back to using Firebird   :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up