INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OT: 10.000 hits can't be wrong!  (Read 1379 times)

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
OT: 10.000 hits can't be wrong!
« on: January 05, 2004, 01:33:08 pm »

I just have to brag: My website about multi-zone playback and my home theater just broke 10.000 hits in less than one year! I had warned my wife when I broke 9000 that I would have a beer or five the day I broke 10K, and Monday or not, this causes for a celebration! Cheers, everybody! And for the europeans amongst you, who have seen "Dinner for One": "Admiral von Schneider?" "Schkall!"  ;D
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
Re:OT: 10.000 hits can't be wrong!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 01:36:02 pm »

you want one more?

what is the link?

You Signature Link Got Me this

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click  Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer  

Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

LonWar

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 01:39:42 pm »

webpage http://mastiff.now.nu/

Really cool what he's done.
-

lise

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 02:06:31 pm »

Hey Mastiff,

And I think I know who viewer Number 10,000 was!  My partner Jonathan has been reading everything on your site (and the AVS forum) for the past 4 days, as we are getting a setup similar to yours in our basement. We've always wanted a home theater, but he's the geek in the house and would have to do the work. While I loved reading your site, it wasn't until I told him to go there that realized getting a Barco (sp?)  is possible after all.

So thanks for you site. And when we watch our first movie, we will pop open the champagne, and toast to you!
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

LisaRCT

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2004, 04:00:44 pm »

Congrats!!
And it is a very informative site . . .  unfortunately it can also make one's wallet an endangered species.  :)

zevele10

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2004, 04:03:45 pm »

Well it is not really the wallet who  may be an endanger species./

But the stuff people used to put inside....

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 10:36:34 am »

Thanks, guys! The link is fixed. And thanks for that toast!  ;D If you buy something now, you should get a Barco Graphics 808S (the S is for Superior, it's sort of the second edition and has some nice additions). If you're in the US you should be able to find that somewhere in good condition and not too expensive.
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

nila

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 11:52:51 am »

Congradulations dude :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up