INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error when installing  (Read 843 times)

snoop

• nothing more to say...
Error when installing
« on: January 05, 2004, 11:00:44 am »

I have verssion 9 ,but when I click update it could not find my version. Then I unistalled version 9, downloaded 9.1. Then trying install version 9.1, get error mesage mediacenter 9.1 has cause an error in KERNEL32.DLL ,can someone tell what`s the problem is. Everything has worked like a clock untill now. I want MediaCenter back, has payed a lot for it. I wait a little before purchase version 10, untill this problem is solved.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:Error when installing
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 12:11:09 pm »

Could be a bad download. Try downloading again but don't use a download manager to do it.

If that doesn't do it, the database may be corrupt.  If you have a backup, try restoring it.

Happy New Year folks!

zevele10

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 12:16:07 pm »

So ,back home?

Some pictures to look at later on Interact?

snoop

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 09:43:37 am »

I still get the same error message when installing ,it is impossible. And I must have something to my music with so I purchased Virtuosa there where no installations problems and build up my music there. I can possibly not ever install MediaCenter and I am so affraid to loose money that Ì`m not uppgrade to version 10. I had payed a lot for version 9 and can not use it.  It is the only program I have insallationproblems with. It was really fun and good as long as it worked, I liked MediaCenter a lot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up