INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A simple HairStyle request  (Read 1014 times)

Soundman

• World Citizen
  • Go Music!
A simple HairStyle request
« on: January 20, 2004, 11:04:48 pm »

Hello.

When you browse Media Library in Hairstyle, you can either "Play" or "Enqueue" your selection.   Please also add "Remove" and "Add as Next to Play".  Especially Remove.  That is essential.

Also, in Hairstyle's Playing Now, I need to be able to manually move a file up or down in the list.

Thanks in advance!
Soundman

Drowbe

Re:A simple HairStyle request
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 11:14:30 pm »

As long as we're asking for things...in the same vien, can you mark items that are already on the playlist? That would make enqueueing easier.  Also, when viewing the list, it would be nice to be able to "remove" items from the "Playing Now"...

BullishDad

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 11:17:37 am »

I'd like to see Hairstyle return to the same screen it was on when toggling screen modes using the F11 key.  I do this with my remote and it is a pain to navigate back to the Playing List.

Griff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 09:04:11 pm »

I'd like to see Hairstyle return to the same screen it was on when toggling screen modes using the F11 key.  I do this with my remote and it is a pain to navigate back to the Playing List.

Prog. in your remote the Menu key.

Lower rt. side Keyboard next to the Ctrl. key

BullishDad

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 09:31:04 pm »

Griff, thanks for the suggestion.  I was aware of using the Menu key, however, I can't access it with my Streamzap remote.  Even the Streamzap's 4 programmable keys are limited to what you can assign to them.

I'm also aware that Girder provides a lot more flexibility, but I've been avoiding the learning curve associated with using it.

The Menu key on the Streamzap is the same as pressing F11 on the keyboard, that's why I've been asking for Hairstyle to return to the same screen from where it left.

Soundman

• World Citizen
  • Go Music!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 11:35:49 pm »

I sure would like to hear JRiver's response about these suggestions (especially Drowbe's & Soundman's  ;D )
Pages: [1]   Go Up