INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jonas -- MC 10 Bugs  (Read 829 times)

Jonas

• World Citizen
Jonas -- MC 10 Bugs
« on: February 10, 2004, 03:22:28 am »

Bug: Save a column scheme preset.  Go to another view and right-click the column headers.  Select "Columns" / (your column scheme).  MC asks whether you want to discard your column customization and load default columns.  No, I wanted to load my own scheme...  And this is not just a dialog bug:  If I accept, I do get the default columns rather than my custom scheme.  This bug has been there for quite a while but I've waited to see if it was just because the new column selections system wasn't done yet.

On the other hand, Customize View / Preset / Load... works just fine.

Bug: There is a bug in the way multiple files are selected in the list control.  Select a single song in the list, let's say number 4 in the list.  Now re-sort the list in a different way so that the song changes position.  The same song is still highlighted, just like it should be, even though it might now be at (say) position 10 in the list.  If I now shift-click number 12 in the list, I would expect songs 10-12 to be selected:  From the highlighted song (#10) to the one I shift-clicked (#12).  But MC selects songs 4 to 12.  Something is not updated when I change the sort order.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re:Jonas -- MC 10 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 04:46:58 pm »

Bug: Save a column scheme preset.  Go to another view and right-click the column headers.  Select "Columns" / (your column scheme).  MC asks whether you want to discard your column customization and load default columns.  No, I wanted to load my own scheme...  And this is not just a dialog bug:  If I accept, I do get the default columns rather than my custom scheme.  This bug has been there for quite a while but I've waited to see if it was just because the new column selections system wasn't done yet.

On the other hand, Customize View / Preset / Load... works just fine.

The message will be gone next build.  I can't reproduce it not loading what I've selected though.  Does it matter where you are in the tree?

Bug: There is a bug in the way multiple files are selected in the list control.  Select a single song in the list, let's say number 4 in the list.  Now re-sort the list in a different way so that the song changes position.  The same song is still highlighted, just like it should be, even though it might now be at (say) position 10 in the list.  If I now shift-click number 12 in the list, I would expect songs 10-12 to be selected:  From the highlighted song (#10) to the one I shift-clicked (#12).  But MC selects songs 4 to 12.  Something is not updated when I change the sort order.

Somehow the list remembers the anchor.  We're not sure how to reset it.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up