INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Girder Command to "Send To" Playlist  (Read 1459 times)

ncbluenet

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Girder Command to "Send To" Playlist
« on: February 19, 2004, 09:21:12 pm »

With girder and my $10 ir remote, I can rate songs from the couch while i'm listening to them.  That is a great feature.  I would also be able to add songs to my playlist "next data cd burn".  What is the code for "send to"?  I have searched everywhere for this?  How bout an updated Girder GML please?  some of the build 131 stuff still works thank goodness.  Please continue to support external programs with wmessage commands or mjextman commands.  PLEASE!

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re:Girder Command to "Send To" Playlist
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 12:27:32 am »

"Send To" is a command that many folks have asked for, but I (for one) have been unable to figure out how to "Girder-ize".

There seem to be many problems--there isn't a consistent WParam to pass silently to the program, keyboard control is always a little wonky, and using the contextual menus seems to work differently every way I attempt a solution.

I have similar difficulties with the "Locate" command... If you've got ideas, please share them here! :)

Brad

Soundman

• World Citizen
  • Go Music!
Re:Girder Command to "Send To" Playlist
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 12:03:49 am »

You can use MJPlaylistAutomation to add songs to a static playlist.  Since Girder's LUA can speak COM (using the luacom plugin, I think), you could Girderize it that way.

I would give you code to do this if I had any.

Pages: [1]   Go Up