INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Support for PDAs (Sony Clie TH-55)  (Read 1083 times)

1ns4nity

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Support for PDAs (Sony Clie TH-55)
« on: March 14, 2004, 06:30:22 pm »

Hi. Has anyone else tried to download the PDA plugin from the plugins sections? It seems to be borken :( Another question I have is where do i go to set the on-the-fly bitrate & format conversion for transfering music to my handheld? I cant find it anywhere in the options screen

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Support for PDAs (Sony Clie TH-55)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 08:28:35 am »

There is not currently a PDA plugin for MC 10. The link to 9.1 works, but will not work with 10. I think the Clie does not need  a plugin. Doesn't it show up as a drive without the plugin? To set on the fly bitrate, click on 'Options' either on the Action Window or on the Syncrhonization dialogue.

Steve

bjsolem

• Galactic Citizen
Re:Support for PDAs (Sony Clie TH-55)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 11:44:44 am »

I put the SD card from my palm in a card reader and use that to change songs via MC.

Even through USB, moving data to the card on a palm takes F O R E V E R.  Maybe it's different for Clie's though.

The card shows up as an external drive.  MC 10 treats is like a handheld player, but I don't see much difference from 9.

It's only a 256 mb card so there is no 'synching' going on with my library.  I do wish there was a way to update the tracks I listened to on my palm as being recently played though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up