INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with DirectX Host and Izotope Ozone 3  (Read 2321 times)

enricojacko

• Recent member
  • I might be a porcupine.
Help with DirectX Host and Izotope Ozone 3
« on: March 15, 2004, 06:45:16 am »

I have a big problem with DirectX Host Plugin and Izotope Ozone 3 (http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/ozone/).
I forgot to enter the registration (that i legally have) in the start page of the Ozone plugin and it has disappeared! In the FAQs of izotope's site (http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/support/ozone.html#9) they say that this error has been discovered in Sonar and Logic audio softwares and describe the solutions.
They say that in those softwares there is an option to "unhide" the plugin that disappeared. Where is this option in DirectX Host???

mdlmn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re:Help with DirectX Host and Izotope Ozone 3
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 10:24:08 pm »

Just got this plug-in and you should love it! MC is the only player I know that offers a Direct X plug-in option. Have you tried removing the plug in from the host and restarting the program? There might be away to get the registration box back.

enricojacko

• Recent member
  • I might be a porcupine.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 05:27:30 am »

I have tried ALL, even to uninstall all and to delete all windows registry entries and to re-install all. It doesn't work!.
The problem is in DirectX Host because the Izotope Ozone 3 Plugin works correctly in my other audio programs (Adobe Audition, ecc.). Help me please!

Absurrrd

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 04:41:28 pm »

Greetings and felicitations,
I don't know if this is the right thread exaxtly, but I  have a problem with the directX host plugin too. Whenever I use the waves reverb MC crashes. I do have the purchased version of the  Adaptx plugin for windows media and winamp which is identical. and I never have trouble with that. Im using XP, I wondered if this is happening to anyone else.I understand it's still beta, Perhaps amore stable version will be offered in the near future 8)
                                       Best Fishes,
                                       Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up