INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: minor requested change to image tools  (Read 598 times)

pipsqueak

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "Actually, it's elementary, my dear Dawson!"
minor requested change to image tools
« on: March 21, 2004, 12:31:16 am »

I am in the process of tranforming my home setup from a jukebox to a truly multimedia setup. 2 zones now up and running. 1 screen showing a continual slideshow or visualisations (depending on mood), pc on another, old media now on HDDs. One of the final steps is putting all my photos on...anyway on to the request:

Im currently organising a bunch of pics, many of which need to be rotated. The relevant MC options are "rotate right" and "rotate left" and "rotate upside down". Couldnt we just have rotate clockwise and anticlockwise, or even 90 degrees clockwise and 180 degrees either of which would be much simpler (and more accurate descriptions of the process involved).

pipsqueak

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "Actually, it's elementary, my dear Dawson!"
Re:minor requested change to image tools
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 03:03:44 pm »

and another thing...

when i have the slideshow playing there's no easy way to rate the image that is currently showing. i would have assumed that there would be some right click function that would do it, but n o. i also thought that if i scoured the image directory it would have a play symbol next to the right one (just like audio files have), but it doesnt. So the image i want to rate is  somewhere in the middle of 5000 files and i just scroll up and down until i chance upon it.

please please please tell me there is a better way!
Pages: [1]   Go Up