INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I LOVE Media Center  (Read 629 times)

TimB

• Citizen of the Universe
I LOVE Media Center
« on: March 23, 2004, 06:07:30 am »

The nature of support boards is to locate and resolve issues both at user, developer and management levels so the postings tend to be "this doesn't work", "you're not doing it right" and "I don't like the color of your shoes" :o

We've all got our key parts of MC10 and many of us wonder around blissfully ignorant of the breadth of what it can do.

I wanted to mention that my personal pet features: Ripping, TiVo integration, iPod transfers, Playback and library maintenance work perfectly on my system.  The only time I've ever disagreed with JRiver policy was the lack of an upgrade price for folks who'd migrated from 8 to 10 and darnit y'all fixed that in a few days.

THANKS JohnG and JohnT and SteveG and Matt and JimH and all the behind the scenes folks at JRiver.  Also all you helpful folks in INTERACT

:)

-=Tim=-
Boy do I LOVE Media Center!!!

IanG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:I LOVE Media Center
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 06:34:48 am »

I'm with you on library maintenance! For me, the key features that put MC in a league of its own are the ability to produce thumbnails from uncompressed video from the camcorder, and then selecting the thumbnail you want displayed - it makes life so much easier!  The rest is a bonus!

Ian G.
Pages: [1]   Go Up