INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration  (Read 1242 times)

slagle

• nothing more to say...
Registration
« on: July 27, 2003, 08:24:24 am »

I know that this subject has been talked about a gigagillion times but nothing seem to solve my problem.  First, I have always been able to burn cd's with my new computer super fast, all of a sudden it starts acting jerky, not recognizing disks,ect and when I finally get it to start burning again, it so slow (30 min a disk, opposed to previously 2 minutes) I wonder where the prob is? I check all my settings and diagnostics on the hardware and decide it must be with the free version of MJ8.  I download the latest version and still no help, I decide to upgrade to the $25 version hoping that I can use some of the features and get some help.  This brings me to the immediate problem.  After paying and getting my registration code, the license will not install.  I tried all the posts ( I think) and it still comes up " registration error".  Any help would be appreciated.

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 07:56:35 pm »

Read the appropriate section from here. It may help.

Rx

PS: There is no difference between the trial version and the plus version for any particular build other than the 30 day deal.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Registration
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 05:38:45 am »

Please download the latest version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up