INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need reg code not getting it  (Read 2464 times)

ProgrammerGeek

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
need reg code not getting it
« on: March 21, 2004, 04:24:34 pm »

Ok I have been trying to get my reg code for 2 days now.  I got a new pc and installed it and couldn't find the licience file on the old pc whic is now gone.  I followed the instructions to retreve it by email and it never emailed after 4 trys I then changed my emil and tried again and it still didn't work.  

I am now trying to email a support to get the issue fixed and all it does is bring me to this public forum.  

So How do I got in touch with someone to get my reg code.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:need reg code not getting it
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 04:30:26 pm »

Your e-mail may be blocked by a spam checker.

ProgrammerGeek

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 04:59:07 pm »

Nope it is not, that I am sure of.  Besides I have gotten junk mail from people using my mediacenter address, they gave out my email, I guess to a mailing list, don't get me started on that....

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 05:25:04 pm »

they gave out my email, I guess to a mailing list

J river does not give out e-mail addresses.

Did you change the e-mail address on this page?

https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/restore_email.cgi?displaychange=1

the one for the forum is not the same.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 12:53:17 pm »

You should get it in e-mail (I entered your e-mail address). Post here if you don't. Did you get the screen saying "Your Registration Codes have been mailed. It may take a few minutes for delivery. After you receive them, please return to the restore page to complete your license restoration."?

j

ProgrammerGeek

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 09:59:00 pm »

NO I HAVE STILL NOT GOT IT.  Not sure what is gong on you can also send it to jason.lambert@trizetto.com I would like to sinc my ipod sometine this month.  This is getting redulicase now because I do get messages from the message board email (same address).   Since MC has been a pain to me I guess I won't be upgrading to 10, I was considering it but after 1 month of trying to get some sort of support it apparent they don't want my busness.  

Jason Lambert

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 11:08:19 pm »

I don't know if it means anything, but there is a difference between the board e-mail address and the one you used to register, two of the letters are different case.

I'm confused: your first message this thread is yesterday, and now you are saying you have been asking for a month. I do miss a lot of stuff, but it would be unusual for me to miss a month of requests.

I'll send a few test e-mails tomorrow if you are interested, though from your tone it sounds like you aren't. Please remember our licensing system works, and if it is not working for you, there's a good chance it could be something on your end.

j

jleerigby

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2004, 02:27:03 am »

NO I HAVE STILL NOT GOT IT.  Not sure what is gong on you can also send it to jason.lambert@trizetto.com I would like to sinc my ipod sometine this month.  This is getting redulicase now because I do get messages from the message board email (same address).   Since MC has been a pain to me I guess I won't be upgrading to 10, I was considering it but after 1 month of trying to get some sort of support it apparent they don't want my busness.  

Jason Lambert

I read these boards everyday and don't remember seeing repeated requests from you for support.  In this thread within 6 minutes of posting a query you received a response from the CEO - how many other software companies out there show responsiveness like that?  It might not have been the response you wanted but since then you've had the staff at JRiver making every effort to help you.

The support here is second to none.  Please stick around, show some respect and give them chance to help you - you will be glad you did.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2004, 06:57:49 am »

NO I HAVE STILL NOT GOT IT.  
Please check your spam filters.  It's also possible that your ISP has filters in place.

ProgrammerGeek

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2004, 07:35:11 am »

Cked spam filters they are off tested address, stufff comes in.  I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY REG CODE NOR HAVE GOTTEN ANY EMAIL FROM MEDIACENTER.  I have now supplide 2 address they can send it to in to different email systems.  

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2004, 07:46:12 am »

I would look it up for you if i could
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2004, 08:09:13 am »

Jason,
If you're not getting e-mail from jriver, your ISP could be using software that blocks it for some unexplainable reason.  It can happen.  I don't think the problem is on our end.

You'd get better help if you would
a.  provide better details
b.  turn down the volume

I just e-mailed a registration code to the address on the record.  I tried a second address.  Please let me know BY E-MAIL if you get each of them.

Next time, you might print out the registration code and file it somewhere safe.  If you had not lost it in the first place, there wouldn't be a problem.

As KingSparta has said in the past, everybody does it once.

ProgrammerGeek

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2004, 09:59:23 am »

Finally got it at bot addresses. Thanks :)

torque

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2004, 06:13:49 pm »

Thank God we got that taken care of.

;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up