INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Action Window  (Read 1057 times)

rogereye

• Recent member
  • Thank God for MC!
Action Window
« on: April 02, 2004, 12:23:52 pm »

How can I get the Action Window in MC10 to go into window mode as it did in MC9?  Or is it that this feature has been removed?
rogereye

cascius

• Galactic Citizen
Re:Action Window
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 12:36:11 pm »

hmmm, I'm not sure, but it sure looks as if this feature has been removed. Anyway, out of curiosity, what was so practical about it?

Thanks,

-Cascius

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 01:16:43 pm »

It's very practical when editing tags because you can stretch out the width. Do that with it docked and you have to adjust it back for MC's views to be usable again.

Roger...

It has been removed so as a workaround I created a view scheme that has the a column for every tag I want (or would want) to edit.

10-27

rogereye

• Recent member
  • Thank God for MC!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 03:00:33 pm »

Before MC9, I had to use one of the older Minime Skins to get playlists in a window that was narrow and could be put on the side of the screen.  With MC9, however, I simply used the LowerRight skin to keep MC out of the way and still have direct access to my playlists in the shape and size that suited me (i.e. via the Action Window).  But now that's no longer possible.  Too bad.  I guess I will have to stay with MC9.  MC just takes up too much real estate and cannot be shrunken!  I can't imagine why this feature is being removed.
rogereye

zevele10

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 03:05:38 pm »

If you rip a lot of cds , the dockable AW put as a colone on the right 'always on the top' allows you to surf the webb , get sleeves , infos , bios ect and to tag without moving webb pages ,MC , minimize in task bars.
You copy names from the AW , paste in the weeb page to search, ect ect.

If you want to check a long file name ,you just expand the wide of AW.

And many others small things

I would never use 10 because of this AW
Pages: [1]   Go Up