INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Initialisation  (Read 1085 times)

X-Eyed

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Initialisation
« on: April 03, 2004, 12:52:03 am »

Have now been able to hold web page by clicking control button when clicking IE back button, have downloaded, saved as (yes its now available now I can get on the page) changed name of file/s to .txt .mjr clicked but keep getting the following message now Quote "ERROR: installing Media Center License. Invalid license, error code = 21" What do I do now ? ? ? ::) :(

Hi just purchased v9.1, I use IE, can't initialise, product still not registered, got reg by email Outlook Express attachment with file Echo music Centre9-39170.erf tried clicking that file no luck looked FAQ & relevent posts no joy. When I purchased the MJ I was put onto a web page that just had a TXT message starting JRiver etc ""Begin prod info" -  "end prod info" then "Begin license" - lots of code - "end license" in the address window of the page was an URL with my reg code in it. Tried restoring INST. Key method but get put back to same page, but have noticed that from restore request page to the aforementioned page and if you click the back button you can see the page with my reg code as a link, but that page only holds for a second, if that. If the TXT on the page I keep getting put on is the license itself how can I save it as TXT file rename it a mjr file and try that, I have tried the right button click but get no "save as / to" facilities on the drop menu, I have been @ this for hours can someone please either get the initialisation web page to hold or send me the mjr file by email Thanks in Advance   "Totally Frustrated" :-[ :'( >:( ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:Initialisation
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 03:19:16 pm »

I've refunded and invalidated that license.  Please download the latest build of Media Center 10 and then purchase.

X-Eyed

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 04:08:19 pm »

Thanks JimH will do that, like the horse by the way, I'll send it some sugar lumps.
 ;D   X - Eyed

PS will I have to rejoin INTERACT ?

X-Eyed

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 04:48:49 pm »

I've downloaded Mj again but it only let me download 9.1 as 10 beta told me it had to be downloaded from Help in product still!!! Success  ;D everthing went OK I'm now legal  :) Sugar lumps on the way if they can get through the Greek postal system  ;D very slow.
                                Thanks again for the advice and help     X - Eyed
Pages: [1]   Go Up