INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad CD burn?  (Read 569 times)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
Bad CD burn?
« on: April 07, 2004, 10:18:00 am »

I was listening to a CD in my car this morning.  It is one I ripped about 2 weeks ago?  Maybe with version .95ish, not really sure.  Anyway, it's playing along fine then goes silent.  3:20 into song 10, no sound at all.  Skipped to the next song, nothing, next, nothing, etc.

I was given no error notice when ripping, and have no other issues like this before.  It could certainly be just "one of those wierd things" that happen in life, but I thought I'd better report it.

Anyone else had this hapen to them?

Also, when I put the CD in my laptop today to make sure it was the disc and not the car, windows came up and asked what I wanted to do with the disc.  I chose play.  MC opened and promptly started ripping the disc.  I checked options, and I do indeed have rip selected when inserting a new disc, but I also have 'Ask every time' checked.  It never aksed me.  It also took quite some time for the stop/cancel to work.  In fact I ejected the disc to make it stop after waiting over a minute.

Seems like a problem to me.

PS  I'm on ver .107, didn't know .108 was out tim this morning (must have missed it late last night?)
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up