INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center SDK  (Read 1923 times)

jwilson56

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Media Center SDK
« on: April 14, 2004, 01:38:05 pm »

Hello, I am interested in controlling Media Center from my own custom written applications. Where can I get information as to how to communicate and control Media Center from another application? Is there a SDK or a list of commands ect? How does one communicate with Media Center? Thanks for any info to get started.

John
Now Playing skin creator - NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total

Visit My Nowplaying Blog

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Media Center SDK
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 01:58:01 pm »

All the SDK's are available in the Dev Zone:  http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/devzone.html
-

Rob L

• Galactic Citizen
Re:Media Center SDK
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 05:09:15 pm »

And it's very easy to miss the fact that that link is at the top of this very page, right in front of your nose - it took me a while to notice!

jwilson56

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re:Media Center SDK and Labview
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 07:23:42 pm »

Ok thanks for the link. I would like to know if it be possible to control Media Center with Labview. Labview can use ActiveX/COM. If there is a way what would I need to download to get started to use the ActiveX control? I would like to be able to control the CD being played, get playlists, ect. Thanks for any help.

John
Now Playing skin creator - NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total

Visit My Nowplaying Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up