Devices > PC's and Other Hardware

10 most wanted\needed items

(1/3) > >>

KingSparta:
10 most wanted\needed items

http://msn-cnet.com.com/4520-3423_7-1008327-1.html?part=msn-cnet&subj=re_1008327-1&tag=msn_home

My Picks are

8. Pioneer DVR-810H
Attention, quiz-show freaks: What's better than a TiVo? Give up? A TiVo with a built-in DVD recorder! Pioneer's 810H is the first truly complete TV-archiving device, offering the ability to capture your shows and effortlessly dump them to DVD for sharing and saving.

More DVRs

Check latest prices  9. Etymotic ER-6 Isolator
The headphones that come with an MP3 player--yes, even an iPod--typically deliver lousy audio quality and probably aren't very comfortable. These high-end earbuds from Etymotic (which means true to the ear) deliver big sound, and they're designed to fit like earplugs, so they block out ambient noise. At $130, the ER-6 is an investment, but it seems downright cheap next to the company's $330 ER-4P.

More headphones

bebop:
Those headphones look great, but are they really comfortable and just how much noise reduction do they offer?  I was looking at the Bose noise reduction phones, but these would be easier to pack around.  anyone out there own a pair of either type?   Also my pick is the Treo 600...'cause I like the idea of having everything in one place and reducing the amount of stuff I pack around with me, that's why I just love MC - it does it all!   ;D

KingSparta:

--- Quote ---Those headphones look great
--- End quote ---

they are made like Ear Plugs, as long as they fit (normaly peole have 3 sizes of ear cannels, small, med and large)

not sure what size they are however.

paulr:
Those headphones are interesting.  I've read about ones like that before.  Only problem is, no one is going to let you try them before you buy...and I certainly wouldn't want to stick those in my ears after someone else has! :)

That Harmony remote has me drooling.  I've been wanting one of those for a while now.

jleerigby:

--- Quote ---What's better than a TiVo? Give up?
--- End quote ---

Sky Plus (available in the UK).  Awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version