INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: NOMAD JUKEBOX / ZEN Issues  (Read 66809 times)

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Re:NOMAD JUKEBOX / ZEN Issues
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2004, 11:46:24 am »

I am back to having problems with the sync of my nomad.  Now it does not recognize it.  I am on MC11.93.  Had great luck earlier but not this time.  I sometimes get "program already busy" or just nothing.  Does not show the Nomad Zen and if I click on "handheld player" I get 3 choices, but when I click on sync playlists it shows me to be over in my zen (-11.6 gb available after sync).  I get this when I turn off the zen.  So back to problems with zen.  Should I delete the plugin and wait an install the next release???
I was so happy with the progress, but appears to be for naught.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2004, 09:58:12 am »

TXgary,

It appears that MC is recognizing the nomad but not running the plugin.  Please get the next version which modifies how this happens and report if you still have problems.

Thanks,

Steve

bebop

« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2004, 10:10:34 am »

Steve - have followed the instructions in the thread regarding removing the plugin, and then installing the latest version of MC 11, but even after five tries, I still can't see my zen.  I either get no plugin at all or the one for version 10.  At first I was just trying the last build, but even went back to 11.00.84 and then following the instructions, and still no go.   Can you help?  What am I missing?   Thanks  Bet

Media Center 11.0.93 -- D:\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2521 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 607 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive F:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive G:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive F: ATAPI    DVD DUAL 8X4X12    Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:24  BurnProof:Yes
  Drive G: SONY     CD-RW  CRX230E     Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

SteveG

« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2004, 10:15:41 am »

Bet and TXGary,

Please post the exact name for your Zen as it appears in the MC tree and I will make modifications to get MC to automatically run the plugin.

Thanks,

Steve

bebop

« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2004, 10:17:30 am »

Steve...it doesn't even show up on the tree!  I have an plain old Zen USB 2, 60 gig.  

To continue from the MC11 thread...I didn't manually install any plugins, Steve, just the plug in that show up (in shadow) when i installed MC11 was the 9.0.54 - not the one you mentioned in the thread.  This, on the very first try, showed my Zen as Nomad Jukebox Zen, then crashed when I tried to open it. Then when I reopened MC, it wouldn't even see the Zen.  Then I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled and there was the 9.0.54 back, which I uninstalled.  I then uninstalled the MC11(had been trying the lastest version) rebooted and then tried installing ver 11.084 and following the instructions you laid out  re: remove the plugin, and then install the 11.086 version.  Still no go.  The zen acts like it's working (ie: the file working via computer screen shows up on the zen), but zen  it just won't show up on the tree at all.   Bet

SteveG

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2004, 01:52:09 pm »

bebop,

Can WMP see the Zen? If so what does it say the name is?

Steve

bebop

« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2004, 02:11:42 pm »

Steve, Nope...it just keeps saying press F5 to refresh, no players detected (it's WMP 10, by the way).  The Zen screen shows the same screen it does when it's connected in MC 10, though nothing is happening.  Bet

Update:  did a reset of the zen, and now it shows up in WMP, but takes about 4 minutes to bring up the content list, but then hangs and won't open any of the item in the tree (content, artists, albums).  The name appeared as follows:  NOMAD Jukebox Zen.  If I try to open both WMP and MC!! - it crashes both big time....even task mgr won't close either of them.   Sigh.    

bebop

« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2004, 02:43:37 pm »

Update:  Now the Zen appears on the tree in MC11, but it hangs for quite some time, then the server busy msg came up and clicking on it didn't help (usually a few clicks did the trick in MC 10) the whole shebang froze solid and even doing the task mgr thingie took along time to end the program (showed MC11,Media Center WMDM process as running, but not responding). Will keep trying.  Bet

update:  checked the plugins screen, and it says it is version 9.0.54 - and if I connect the zen, everything hangs and then freezes solid as a rock.  If I remove the plugin that's listed, the program no longer hangs, but it doesn't see the zen either, even if I reboot and reset the zen.  Numerous trys with WMP have the Zen recognized and I can get the contents list to open, but it takes forever and then seems to hang and won't open anything else on the tree there.  

SteveG

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2004, 03:36:19 pm »

bebop,

The hanging with both MC and WMP sounds like a driver problem. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the Zen to see if that helps.

Steve

bebop

« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2004, 04:40:09 pm »

Steve, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for the Zen (used the lastest ones from Creative - 1.20.04c) and still the problem persists.  Ten out of ten times, this is what happened:    I uninstalled MC11 (including the libraries), reinstalled after rebooting the system.  Then opened WMP and connected the Zen...it took four long minutes, but there it was, and it took another munute to open just the genre tree, but it worked. So unplugged the zen, opened MC11, checked the plugins page (this time there was no listing for the Zen at all), plugged in the Zen and the whole thing locked up.  It wouldn't close, it wouldn't open anything else or even stop playing if I started playing a track before plugging in the Zen.  it works fine in MC 10.  Just to be sure, I made sure that all other programs were closed (except the windowblinds) for each trial. I even tried doing a reset of the zen, and still no go.  Bet

ps  went to the creative site and did an autoupdate just to be sure I had the latest driver installed for the zen, but it made no difference.  It still locks up when I plug in the Zen

SteveG

« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2004, 09:51:24 am »

bebop,

The next buld of MC will have a feature that will help. When it is avaialable (probably today) you can go to File->Open URL and type 'ShowDeviceID' . AFter doing this, when you click on your Zen in the tree, it will show a dialogue with a name which is important for me to know. When you send me that name, I will be sure to add it to a part of MC which will then install the correct plugin for your player.  At that point we can troubleshoot the plugin. I have experienced the long pauses you describe on certain PCs using the WMDM (non-plugin) part of our code and it is a Creative driver issue which you can try to troubleshoot with them, but I have not been able to get it resovled.

Steve

bebop

« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2004, 06:32:03 pm »

Steve, followed your instructions to the letter.  Here's the scoop:   when I plugged in the Zen, it showed up on the tree as NOMAD jukebox Zen, and a box popped up at lower left of screen advising the handheld player was connected and showed both the Memory Stick and NOMAD Jukebox Zen.   BUT a warning the "Media Center is unable to initialize the desired handheld.  Ensure that it is connected and turned on."  also popped up.  The Zen was both connected and turned on.  I opened the URL>ShowDeviceID, chose ok and then clicked on the Zen in the tree...and nothing, zip, zilch, nada  :(   Bet

SteveG

« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2004, 09:45:34 am »

bebop,

After you open MC, type 'ShowDeviceID' first and then click on Nomad in the tree and look for the dialogue.

Thanks,

Steve

bebop

« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2004, 10:35:38 am »

Steve, did that a few dozen times...even tried having the Zen already plugged in and then opening MC, typing in the msg, and then clicking on the zen.  No go either way, and after each try I have to reset the ZEn, or it doesn't show up at all, but at least nothing is frozen this time.  However, I did install this build over the last one, and will do an uninstall/reinstall now and let you know the results.   Bet

bebop

« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2004, 11:02:36 am »

Update:  did the uninstall/reinstall thing.  Still no go.  Can't get any msg other than the failed to initialize warning to come up.  However, the right pane flickers almost like it is resetting itself (I will check this further, to see if it happens just when the right pane is at the forum or if it happens with all the screens).  another good thing, the Zen no longer reguires a reset between trials to initialize.  It takes a few seconds, but then appears on the tree (one can't open the tree, mind you, without getting that nice warning msg about being unable to initialize!)   Bet

SteveG

« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2004, 12:58:42 pm »

Bet,

Be sure that when MC starts up it is not selecting an item in the tree that is below Devices (in other words, don't use the last location).

Steve

bebop

« Reply #166 on: October 06, 2004, 01:22:33 pm »

Steve. it was opening at the start page for half of the tries and the playing now page for the other half.  I tried  A)opening MC,  opening the url dialogue box and typing in the msg, then plugging in the Zen and then clicking on it (result: two msgs warning that it failed to initialize), B) opening mc, plugging in the Zen, then opening the url dialogue box and typing in the msg, then clicking on the Zen (result: two warning msgs that zen wasn't initialized).  C):  plugging in the Zen, turning it on, then opening MC, opening the url dialogue box, typing in the msg, then clicking on the zen (result:  a msg when first opens that zen is not initialized and then a second msg about not being initialized when clicking on the zen in the tree)  Sorry.  :(   Bet

SteveG

« Reply #167 on: October 06, 2004, 03:24:59 pm »

Bet,

Never mind about the ShowDevice ID. I need to know the exact name of the Zen in the tree. Above you mentioned 'NOMAD jukebox Zen'.  Is that correct with the lower case 'j' for jukebox?

Steve

bebop

« Reply #168 on: October 06, 2004, 03:43:07 pm »

Steve - nope it's NOMAD Jukebox Zen on the tree.  Bet

SteveG

« Reply #169 on: October 06, 2004, 05:04:43 pm »

Bet,

Delete your Nomad Jukebox Plugin. Then, close MC and use Explorer to  browse to your 'Plugins' folder under Media Center 11. Delete the file called PDT.xml. When you run MC 11 again, a new PDT.xml which I just modified will download which will include the ability to automatically install the correct plugin for players such as yours.

Please get this far and let me know how it is going.

Thanks,

Steve

PS Happy Thanksgiving

bebop

« Reply #170 on: October 06, 2004, 05:41:55 pm »

Oh yes, it is a Happy thanksgiving!!!  ;D  ;D   It worked!!!  Yeah!!!  Now, where do i send the wine and chocolates??!!   Everything seems to open ok...haven't tried syncing yet, have to get a couple of new CD's and try this baby out!!   Thanks Steve.   Bet

Update:  the sync went beautifully!!!  Thanks again.    Bet

ps...what happened to the disconnect Nomad box?

SteveG

« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2004, 06:04:30 pm »

Glad it all worked out.

The 'Disconnect Nomad' box should not be necessary. MC should detect the disconnect automatically. Having said that, let me test this a little more before you start connecting and disconnecting in the middle of a variety of actions.

PS 'Wine and chocolates' is how you celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving??? Americaners just do dumb old Turkey.

bebop

« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2004, 06:25:57 pm »

Siilly boy,  Wine and chocolates are for everyday celebrations (we have both world class choclatiers and wineries here on the Island)  and I outlined this years menu in the media center thread!   ;D   Bet

cascius

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #173 on: October 06, 2004, 09:34:19 pm »

Hey guys,

A friend of mine just got a Nomad Zen Touch, 20gigs, and MC shows a capacity of only 1.6gigs...

What can he do to fix it?

UPDATE: He just upgraded to the latest build (11.00.95) and now MC doesn't recognize the ZEN anymore. :(

MC gives him a message saying "unable to initialize the desired handheld" and then crashes

Any clues?

Thanks,

-Cascius

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2004, 01:52:57 pm »

MattG
Still having problems connecting my nomad zen.  It worked at one time with MC11, but not now....
When I connect the zen I get a Server Busy message
The message is "The action cannot be completed because the other program is busy.  Choose "switch to" to activate the busy program and correct the problem". I select "switch to" but it takes me to the "start" screen.
I thought it was a problem with my computer, but I also get the same message on my laptop.    What is causing the problem?  When I click on retry multiple (40 - 50 times) it shows analyzing for a moment then returns to the above msg.

SteveG

« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2004, 03:07:48 pm »

cascius,

Try deleting whatever plugin you have installed for Nomad Jukebox (Tools->Plugin Manager-. Handheld). Then, close MC and go to your Media Center 11/Plugins directory. Delete a file called PDT.xml. Rerun MC and the correct plugin should install automatically and you should be all set. FYI , in addition, the next build of MC will still allow your Zen Touch to run without a plugin, but it will be through a generic WMDM interface. Still better than not running at all.

TXGary,

If you are getting the 'Server Busy' when your first attach your device, the next build of MC 11 will hopefully solve this. If not, please tell me exactly what you do before you see this message.

Thanks,
Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2004, 03:59:19 pm »

SteveG
It is interesting, I get the server busy after connceting the zen. The zen shows syncing, so I then click on drives and devices and that is when I get the server busy msg.  I click retry several times then I get the analyzing Devices for a short period then bact to server busy.
If I try to click on Handheld at the bottom and not drives and devices I get the server busy and nothing else - even tried clicking on the retry 100 time.  
I am bring up MJ11 prior to connecting my zen.  My zen is off but comes on immediately and goes into sync mode.  After I shout douw MJ by Windows task manager (the only way possible) I can bring up MJ11, but when I connect the zen, I do not get the sync mode on the screen.  I have to reboot XP before I can try again.
I am not sure what the correct way to connect the zen is, but this appears to be right.  I will try to connect before bringing up MJ11.
If I connect the zen before bringing up MJ11, I get the beep that it is connected and the zen comes on, but as soon as I bring up MJ11 I get the server busy.  All is cool until I bring up MJ11.
I will wait on the next build.  Thanks for all your help.  Let me know what I can do to help.  I was out of pocket all week til today.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2004, 08:01:08 am »

OK with newest release of MC11, I am am to sync my nomad.  But I had to reset it and start from scratch.  I had synced with MC11 many releases ago.  Anyway it appears to be working.  Will let you know it I experience problems.  
When I first connected it showed I was over on the space on the zen.  And did not show the Nomad as a drive.  after I cleaned the data off the zen and reset it all appears to work fine.  Again thanks for all your hard work.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2004, 08:29:53 am »

MattG
Half way thru 1500 of 3000 to sync it still comes up with the msg "Cancel remaining downloads" yes or no.  I selected No and it continued on.  Not finished yet but moving that direction.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2004, 09:19:01 am »

The sync completed with 3150 songs synced to the zen.
All appears to have worked fine.
But.....
No way (that I can see) to disconnect the zen.  If I disconnect while MC11 is up I get an immediate shutdown of MC11.
And If I shutdown MC11 while the zen is still plugged in I get it shutdown but I get an addressing error.  
All seems to be ok even with the aborts.
Is there a way to unplug the zen realtime?
Good job.  we can now sync.

SteveG

« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2004, 10:39:24 am »

TXgary,

You should be able to unplug the Zen without a crash. I do not see one here, but I am using what will be in today's build of MC 11 which includes some modifications which could affect this. Please try again with today's build and let me know what happens if you unplug the Zen while MC is running, or if you close MC with the Zen attached.

Thanks,
Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2004, 10:52:39 am »

Steve, will do.  Thanks so much.  

bebop

« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2004, 07:07:59 pm »

Steve, just a note:  if one uninstalls and reinstalls MC11, and has MC10 with the last Zen plug in for it, MC11 gives a message that the plugin has not been downloaded and locks up.  If you uninstall/reinstall and first check the plugins in options, the old one (for MC10)  is listed.  If you delete it and then plug in the Zen, the correct plugin loads just fine.   This happened five out of five times.  Thanks Bet

SteveG

« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2004, 08:48:12 am »

Bet,

Thanks for the post.  We will take a look at this and come up with a fix.

Steve

*Edit. This should be resolved in today's build.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2004, 02:01:55 pm »

SteveG
Running MC 11105 and sync works great EXCEPT
It does NOT sync Playlists or I cannot find where to check to sync.
It syncs the files in the playlists but does not sync the playlists themeslves.
I probably missed something in an earlier release  that told me things have changes, but I did not see where to select playlist.

Also still get te msg "2560 Cancel remaining file transfers" Yes or No
This occurs about half way thru each time.

SteveG

« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2004, 11:31:45 am »

TXgary,

To sync playlists, click on your device in the Action Window and select 'Synchronize'.  Any playlists you select should then be created on your device. Alternately, you can drag and drop a playlist onto the name of your player in the MC tree and then when you transfer the files, the playist should be created.

In reagards to '2560', the next build of MC will install an updated plugin which will give the name of the file that is causing the problem. With that name, we can identify the file and you can email it to me to test.  '2560' is a Creative error that implies an audiofile format error, so I will be curious as to what type of file is giving you this error.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2004, 11:40:51 am »

Sorry, It does not work that way.
I click on my handheld
then click on nomad zen
then click on synchronize
then select the playlists
then click on Transfer
I get "Duplicate files question" I say replace
then ok the box
Then 256 cancel remaining file transfers, I say NO
It finishes and under drives I have Nomad
I select nomad then can select genre or artists or playlist or albums.
All is there except the playlist.
When I click on the + beside playlist nothing happens. and when I click on playlist it shows all the songs but does not have a sub group by playlist name.
I go to my handheld and there are the songs but no playlist
What am I doing wrong

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2004, 11:49:04 am »

SteveG
One more thing
If you right click on Nomad under the drives and click on Synchronize MC11 aborts....

SteveG

« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2004, 02:23:26 pm »

TXgary,

There is a new plugin available from here...

http://accessories.musicex.com/mediacenter/accessories.php

It is 11.0.07 and should give you the name or the file which is errorring with '2560'.  The right click sync will be fixed soon.

In regards to the playlist problem, are you only synching one playlist? If so, how many files are in it? Do you see that 'Duplicate files question' every time you sync? You should not. Try creating another small playlist with files that you know are on Nomad and see if it syncs.  Also try right clicking on some files that are on Nomad and create a playlist manually on Nomad to see if it gets created. I cannot duplicate this, so we must be doing something differently.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2004, 02:51:53 pm »

SteveG
I have about 100+ playlists and it appears that all the files get down on the Zen, but the playlists are not created.  I get the error everytime.  
I tried pulling 1 playlist down (one that was not synced before) It added the songs (2 our of the 10 that were in the playlist-some were already in other playlists and already on the zen) but not the playlist.  
So in a previous release of MC11 I was syncing fine in that release.

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2004, 04:09:17 pm »

I installed your plugin fix but now get a different problem.  It appears that 2 of the songs do not get down to the zen, and I get the error
Hey Ladies - 2560
Cancel remaining file transfers?
yes or no
I click on no and it finishes.  
I do get the question for duplicates handling and have 3 songs each time even though I have not selected anything since the last sync.  It is the same 3 songs I think
If I tell it to skip duplicates it goes straight to the 2560 msg and if I say replace dups I get an error msg
You can leave your hat on already exists on the player. Transfer Cancelled.  Show this message for other duplicates Yes or No
I then get the 2560 and I respond no.  and it finishes, but I know that 2 of the 3 songs are not transferred.  I don't know the name of the 3rd so I cannot verify it to be transferred or not.

Now, can I revert back to MC11.098 and get it to sync???
I need this to sync this week as I am on vacation Friday of this week and really want to use the zen with Playlists.  

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2004, 04:14:09 pm »

SteveG
I can play the song "Hey Ladies" all the way thru.  No problem, but it is not transferring to the zen.  
What about deleting all 3200 songs on the zen and reloading? or revert bact to 098???

SteveG

« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2004, 10:05:15 am »

TXgary,

I have about 100+ playlists and it appears that all the files get down on the Zen, but the playlists are not created.  I get the error everytime.

Try dragging and dropping one plalylist on the Zen. Transfer the playlist. Does the playlist get created? Are the files in that playlist on the Zen?

I get the error Hey Ladies - 2560

This is a valid error. Try transferring the file with another application to verify that it will not transfer.  If it succeeds, please email me the file so I can test it. (steve @ jriver.com).

I do get the question for duplicates handling and have 3 songs each time even

Try deleting the songs from Zen and resend them.

Now, can I revert back to MC11.098 and get it to sync???

Not sure. The errors you are seeing should not occur in either version.

What about deleting all 3200 songs on the zen and reloading?

It is worth trying, but lets try figuring out the above first.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2004, 10:22:04 am »

SteveG
I was able to sync in an earlier release of MC11 with no problems.

I did drag a playlist onto the handheld and the songs transferred, but no playlist

I will move the songs in question and try again.

I can remove all the songs and re sync from scratch - this takes only about half hour.

The interesting thing is that I had playlist on my zen.  and when I synced on this new release, I synced the old and new playlists.  Got the songs but all the playlists were deleted from the zen.

SteveG

« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2004, 10:40:49 am »

TXGary,

Do you have version 11.0.07 of the Nomad plugin installed?

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2004, 11:35:13 am »

SteveG
Yes I have 11.0.07 installed

SteveG

« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2004, 05:15:35 pm »

TXGary,

Can you confirm for me exactly what your Zen is reported as in the MC tree? Depending on what you report I may be able to explaing this.

Thanks,

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2004, 07:53:50 am »

When I click on the "Drives & Devices" it reports it as
"Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra (My Jukebox)"
And it reports the same when I click on handheld player at the bottom

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2004, 08:02:14 am »

SteveG
I reformated my zen
then selected 1 playlist.
All went well BUT no playlist shows up on the zen
Everything else seems to be there
Then I dragged 1 additional playlist to the zen and got the same results.
All went well but no playlist.
I have albums, songs, genre, but no playlist.
I must not have some box checked?  There use to be a box to check for syncing playlists, but I don't see it now.

Sorry for the problem.
Thanks for your help

SteveG

« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2004, 09:59:41 am »

TXgary,

Please double check that in the tree the word 'Nomad' is 'Nomad' and not 'NOMAD'. If you are correct that it is 'Nomad Juekbox Zen Xtra' the problem is that MC is not set to run the plugin (which supports playlists) and instead is running the generic WMDM connection to your Zen which does not support playlists.

Please let me know what you see.

Steve
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up