INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leadtek TV Card  (Read 2745 times)

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Leadtek TV Card
« on: April 20, 2004, 03:24:27 pm »

Hello, I currently have a Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe

Is there anyway to use this with MC, without installing the Leadtek software? The crossbar driver is inside the TV application software.
There software is a resource Hog...

Thanks,
-

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re:Leadtek TV Card
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 05:48:46 pm »

We have not tested this device directly. The best way to see if MC works with it is to just try it.

Normally when you setup the device on your computer, you need to install two parts of software: the driver first, and then the application.

If your driver and the application are installed separately, you only need to install the driver, not the application that came with the device, and use a third party application - such as MC.

If your driver and application are bundled together in one installation, then you may have to keep that application on your computer, but use MC for viewing TV.

Another approach is to look for a third party stand-alone driver, which works with your device. For example this driver http://btwincap.sourceforge.net/download.html supports LeadTek WinFast 2000. This driver works well with MC.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Penfold

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Lunchlady Doris, have ye got ony grease?
Re:Leadtek TV Card
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 04:04:07 am »

I have the same card working OK, I can't remember the settings as I'm at work. I did have a problem where the sound was a little off-sync but fixed that also.

If yer still having problems post & PM me (as I'm a little bit of a infrequent visitor) & I'll send you the relevant screenshots.

Cheers,
Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up