INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC XML Export question : Export album infos to multiple HTML files  (Read 1394 times)

nel

• Recent member
  • I might be a porcupine.

Hi,

I have been looking for a solution to export my library to html files. I tried the MC XML Export plugin which works fine but unfortunately generates one big html file. I would prefer an output of one file per album.
My purpose is in the end to convert the whole bunch of files to an ISilo file (similar to a book : one toc and a lot of pages) for use on my Tungsten T3.
Is there a way to achieve this with the MC XML Export plugin or do I have to code something myself ?

Thanks for your hel and/or advices,

Nel.

IlPadrino

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re:MC XML Export question : Export album infos to multiple HTML files
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 03:08:23 pm »

You need to use the xsl:document function to generate separate output documents from one XSLT transformation.  Unfortunately, this is not an XSLT 1.0 function, but rather an extension.  I think scott_r added this support to his plugin, but I don't think it was ever tested.

I'd suggest you learn XSLT and do this yourself using an external XSLT transformation engine.  If you need help getting started, try http://pages.sbcglobal.net/scottraymond/Presets.htm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up