INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setup TV for ATI All in Wonder Radeon?  (Read 2530 times)

Cooper

• Change this by choosing profile
Setup TV for ATI All in Wonder Radeon?
« on: April 28, 2004, 03:28:49 am »

Hi! I own a ATI All-in-Wonder Radeon. When trying to set up the TV Tuner on the MC 10, I get an empty Pulldown when prompted to choose "Country".
I can select "Cable" or "Antenna", but the Pulldown stays emtpy. I always get the error message "please select your country from the menu" but obviously I can't.

I have installed the latest Drivers (Catalyst + WDM) for my ATI. Can anyone help me fix this problem?
My TV Tuner runs smoothly on ATIs TV Tuner. In order to scan the channels, the same setup, with the same Options (Cabel/Antenna/Country) has to be done there. The Country-List there ist available.

Is there maybe any way to patch this by changing the registry or something?

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re:Setup TV for ATI All in Wonder Radeon?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 12:29:56 pm »

The most likely cause of this problem is a bug in Microsoft's DirectX 9.0b. You need to download and install a hotfix from Microsoft to fix this problem.

It is here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=8dfd1b6d-e177-4a0e-91d0-b4310675b02b

This link gives you the English version. Make sure you select appropriate language from that page.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Cooper

• Change this by choosing profile
Re:Setup TV for ATI All in Wonder Radeon?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 02:26:09 am »

Wow, thanks a lot, that really did the trick!
After setting the Tuner I still had some contorted grey picture, but I had read here already that there was some setting, where the MC had to be switched from NTSC to PAL.
Now everything ist working fine, even with the newest ATI Catalyst drivers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up