INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track-Info documentatio  (Read 1591 times)

patroclo

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Track-Info documentatio
« on: May 10, 2004, 06:50:54 am »

Hi everybody,

I am trying to develop a track-info template but the short sdk I found in http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/DevZone/Track%20Info.html is definetly no enough to understand how to do something a little fancy.

I saw, for instance, some track-info tamplate showing a visualisation somewhere in the page. I saw the code used to do that but I'd like to understand it.

I would like to include in a track info a ractangle with the "Image" display plug-in in it. Any suggestion.

Thanks

Fabio

cascius

• Galactic Citizen
Re:Track-Info documentatio
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 06:31:54 pm »

The way I learned to make track infos was to look at the html coding of other people track infos and modifying them. Do you have any experience with html by the way?

Feel free to msg me on msn and I'll help you. (cascius123 @ hotmail.com)

-Cas

patroclo

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 11:43:42 am »

HI!

first of all, thanks for your answer!

Yes, I do have experience with HTML and I had not too many troubles understanding the examples, but I have no idea about the meaning of the instructions used to include other visualisations inside the HTML of the track info. I saw the examples, but in the examples I did not found a way to include the images showed by the slides show as in the "Image" display plug-in.

any hint?

Thanks

Fab

cascius

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 07:15:01 pm »

Ooops, didn't see you replied to that post already.

Well as far as I know, the info you can retrieve from MC in an html document is very limited. It basically comes down to reading tags from the music files only... Which doesn't leave much room for options.

Images from the slide show cannot be retrieved as far as I know.

Sry mate,

-Cascius

PS: you should try to have fun with combining graphics + layers + wordart + Dhtml animations. You can still do some pretty nifty stuff.

Check out the track info i'm working on for some example:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=23923
Pages: [1]   Go Up