INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with Media Scheduler  (Read 660 times)

GlenR

• nothing more to say...
Problems with Media Scheduler
« on: November 15, 2002, 05:13:51 am »

Problem 1:

When using Media Scheduler to perform an automatic record, the following warning dialog pops up, preventing the recording from taking place.

"Media Jukebox was unable to play any of the files in the playlist. Please make sure that the path in the Media Jukebox library points to the right location. Also double check to make sure that you are not unintentionally filtering these files"

It seems like a somewhat strange message seeing as I'm trying to record, not play something. BTW, the playing now list had valid songs in it before shutting down Media Jukebox. This bug is easily reproducible on both my home and work PC.

Problem 2:

If Media Jukebox is already open when a scheduled record is set to start, the record will not be performed.

Problem 3:

Since I couldn't get the sceduler to work properly (see above). I just set up a free-running line-in record in Media Jukebox for about 3.5 hours. It was encoded as VBR MP3. Record went fine, but the position slider behaves strangely during playback:

If I try to advance past about 1.5 hours into the track using the position slider, the silder slips back to the zero position and stays there for the rest of play. The time indicator gives a negative time (approximately the time from the end of track).

Media Jukebox PLUS 8.0.388
Install Path: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

CPU: Intel Pentium III 930 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 522 MB, Free - 329 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 2 (Build 2195)

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2600.0000
ComCtl32.dll: 5.50.4704.1100
Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.4718
wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer
Pages: [1]   Go Up