INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kyocera 7135 phone/pda  (Read 2426 times)

bebop

• Citizen of the Universe
Kyocera 7135 phone/pda
« on: May 25, 2004, 02:34:58 pm »

Got myself a phone/pda., sort of a starter m.  Now I need to find cool stuff to put on it!   it runs palm os 4.  My old clie used a program called z-launcher, that put my pda info into tabs, which I like, but this phone has no "back' button...anone out there familiar with this phone?  Can you tell me an easy way to accomplish going back one screen  when you''re running an app without having to go out to the start?     ?  Thanks Bet

antolod

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re:Kyocera 7135 phone/pda
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 10:01:13 pm »

125 people have read this but no reply until today.  Hope you're getting along with your 7135.  I've had mine for around 18 months, and had a 6135 before that.

I use LauncherX for a "front end" but Z-Launcher will work on it as well.  There are some apps that will reprogram the function of the 4 hard buttons.  I'm not sure I follow your question about going back a screen in an app, but I am far from an expert.

www.pdaphonehome.com is a good source for all of the current crop of phone/pda units and that's where I get all my information.
Kevin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
iPod 30gig
WinXP/ P4 2gig
Media Center 11.0.changes daily - 8040 files so far...

bebop

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Kyocera 7135 phone/pda
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 10:19:09 am »

Thank you. antolod...so far I am loving my kyocera.  am learning all sorts of tricks, like beaming, sending e-mail via the phone (who knew you could do such stuff on a phone???!!) e-books and even games!  I had a very ancient PDA before and it was seriously underused..I only kept my addresses, e-books and date book on it as that was about it's limit.  Now I no longer have a few dozen sticky notes all over my vehicle (have learned to have memo's and alarms to remind me where i am supposed to be,  ;D , and if i forget who I am, there is always the info page that my kids helped me set up!  ;D  thanks for the link, I'll be checking it out today - if I manage to tear myself away from my new  pc mahjong game.for longer than 10 minutes!!!  Bet
Pages: [1]   Go Up